Tech Support Knowledgebase Browse
Rss Categories

Navigator [General] - I need a new USB cable - What sort do I need?

Author: Robert Taylor Reference Number: AA-00225 Views: 15664 Created: 2014-04-28 20:37 Last Updated: 2014-05-14 08:47 0 Rating/ Voters

If you have a broken cable or have lost the original cable, and need a replacement, you can purchase these at almost any retailer such as Dick Smith etc.

The cable is a standard one, used on many devices.

It is known as a USB-A to USB Mini-B Male

It looks like the one shown below:

Navigator USB Cable example

If you cannot obtain one from a local retailer, please contact Hema Customer Service on 07 3340 0000 during office hours to arrange purchase of a replacement cable.

Please rate articles! It helps us to ensure that you can find relevant information in the Knowledgebase.
You can use the Please rate this article option from the Tools menu at upper-right.
Comments left when rating articles are not replied to, although they are viewed and taken into account.
If you have an issue you need help with, please submit a ticket at Hema Tech Support

Content found in the Knowledgebase is accurate as at time of publication.
Copyright © 2015 Hema Maps Pty Ltd